Sunday, August 11, 2013

Engagement Ring Cookies

I wanted to do something special for the engagement party for Michelle and John so I set out to make some engagement ring cookies. I was crossing my fingers each step of the way hoping they came out like I imagined.


First outlined with gray icing, which would then become the silver part.




Added the white for the diamonds.


After adding all the little details, painted on the silver luster. Again, crossing my fingers at each step because there were 5 dozen and I was not about to start over.


And they worked! The pictures don't do the sparkles/shiny parts justice but they definitely added the necessary touches to the rings.


Then I packaged and prepared them to be shipped to NY with LOTS of bubble wrap and a tiny prayer they would arrive in the same condition they left.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment